From: Michelle K. on
Apologies if this shows up more than once - thought I had it posted but it's
not showing up.

I have a calculated control on a subform whose value I need to "copy" to a
bound control on the main form. Can't just use [main form]!boundcontrol
=subform!calccontrol because the bound control needs to be able to be edited
at the users discretion (ie. the calculated value is a 'suggestion' that may
or may not be what the user wants.).

I can't find an event that is triggered by a change in value of a calculated
field that will allow me to use code to send the new value to the bound
control. Also, it appears that the calculated field is not updated until
sometime after the GotFocus event of the next control on the subform -- so
using subform!calccontrol_AfterUpdate (or any other event of calccontrol)
doesn't trigger the update of [main form]!boundcontrol. I am saving the
record in the calccontrol_AfterUpdate event code before attempting to trigger
the update of the main form bound control.