From: Peter on
Hi all, I have this issue with calculating dates..

In the Open Form event I want to create a message:
If the value between Today () and the date in the control [Expire] equals or
is less than 90 days?

Thanks!

From: RonaldoOneNil on
If datediff("d",date(),[Expire]) <=90 then
Msgbox "Due to expire message . . "
End If

From: Peter on
Thanks a lot Ronaldo!

From: Peter on
... i tried this in Access 2007..but..seems the date() does not function

If datediff("d",date(),[Expire]) <=90 then,,,

???

From: Bob Quintal on
=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXI=?= <Peter(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> .. i tried this in Access 2007..but..seems the date() does not
> function
>
> If datediff("d",date(),[Expire]) <=90 then,,,
>
> ???

The Form_Open event is too early in the process for the code to work,
try moving it to the Form_Current event.

You may also have a references issue with the date() function, Google
for that, and/or try the now() function which is date() plus time()

--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.