From: Norm on
I want to calculate production numbers
I have the standard number in G2
I have the actual production number in F5
I have the time duration in I5
I need the average per hour in J5
Can someone help please
If more info is required please let me know
Cheers!!!
From: dlw on
if the time duration in I5 is in hours, in J5 enter this:
=F5/I5

From: Russell Dawson on
The average per hour would be F5/I5 but where does the "standard number" in
G2 come in. What is it? How does it effect your calculation?
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

From: Norm on
I had production of 37 pieces done in 37 minutes
I need to know what that equals in 60 min
I can not get J5 to show 60 pieces per hour
F5 is a number and I5 is time
Thank you for your help

From: Norm on
I had thought the the per hour target (in G2) would come into the calculation
When I use F5/I5 I get 1465 per hour which does not work if I had 37 pieces
done in 37 minutes