From: Garnet on
Hi there, what I am after is simple enough in nature, but seems to be
difficult to create. Basically I work on a rotational job. Usually it is 4
weeks at site, and 4 weeks off. Sometimes that can Change to 6 on, 2 off,
etc. I'd like to create a calendar that allows me to specify a start date, #
days on, # days off, and have it format a calendar with simple colors for
days working. I don't care what has happened up to this point in the year -
just from the 'start day' forward. any suggestions would be appreciated.
From: Russell Dawson on
Try this

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjhPChIe1hRCdFc2aF80ZUo2b3N6d0NFeVJuSlZGSnc&hl=en

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.