From: Leo on
Hi,

I posted the following more than 24 hrs ago. I know all the Microsoft MVPs
are volunteers. I am willing to wait for few more days.

But in the event that some of the MVPs have seen this post and think it is
not possible or advisable please let me know.

This is what was posted:
One of the control on the form is FldMon. It is a number field.
There is a calender on the form. It is ActiveX Control: Calender0
Class is MSCAL.Calender.7
I am using Access 2003 and the tables are Access 2000 format

Now when the user updates the field FldMon with a number (1 to 12) I want
the calender to switch the display to the corresponding month.

How do I go about this and what and where do I write the code?

Could someone please help?

Thanking in advance
Leo
From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
Leo wrote:

> One of the control on the form is FldMon. It is a number field.
>There is a calender on the form. It is ActiveX Control: Calender0
>Class is MSCAL.Calender.7
>I am using Access 2003 and the tables are Access 2000 format
>
>Now when the user updates the field FldMon with a number (1 to 12) I want
>the calender to switch the display to the corresponding month.
>
>How do I go about this and what and where do I write the code?
>
>Could someone please help?
>
>Thanking in advance
>Leo

In the AfterUpdate event of your textbox.

Private Sub txtMonth_AfterUpdate()
Me.Calendar2.Month = Me.txtMonth

End Sub

Pages: 1