From: fish on
Hi there,

I am quite a noob in programing VBA so this question might seem really
trivial to some of you, but unfortunalty it is not for me ;)

I want to start a macro, after the user has accepted the default security
message, excel is showing. Disabling this message is not possible, because
the sheet has to work on "any" computer in the company.

So, how is it possible to start a macro, right after the user has enabled
them?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Great regards,
fish
From: Roger Govier on
Hi

Either place the code in ThisWorkbook as a Workbook_Open event
Private Sub Workbook_Open()

.... your code

End Sub

or in a regular modular with a name of