From: it''''''''sh hardy on
I'm making a numbers reporting sheet for my retail store, and would like the
sheet to automatically say "Great Job Hitting AROD Goal!!!" when another cell
hits above $30.... Is this possible?
From: Mike H on
Hi,

Right click your sheet tab and view code and paste the code below in. Change
the cell to what you want

If Range("A1").Value > 30 Then
Application.Speech.Speak "Great Job Hitting AROD Goal"
End If
End Sub

Mike
--
Mike

question.

From: Mike H on
I forgot to mention that speech must be enabled in the windows control panel
--
Mike

question.