From: Richard Maine on
glen herrmannsfeldt <gah(a)ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:

> Do remember the different subscript
> order betweeen Fortran and C.

Oops. Yes, I knew that. But I forgot to account for it when I gave the
Fortran version of the dimensions.

Wonder if I can blame it on the apparent TIA I had last Friday (about
10-15 minutes of memories just aren't there - not even a hint of them).
:-(

domain: summertriangle | -- Mark Twain
From: GaryScott on
On Mar 8, 3:45 pm, nos...(a)see.signature (Richard Maine) wrote:
> glen herrmannsfeldt <g...(a)ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
> > Do remember the different subscript
> > order betweeen Fortran and C.
>
> Oops. Yes, I knew that. But I forgot to account for it when I gave the
> Fortran version of the dimensions.
>
> Wonder if I can blame it on the apparent TIA I had last Friday (about
> 10-15 minutes of memories just aren't there - not even a hint of them).
> :-(

I hope everything is ok...please be careful...and proactive

From: Richard Maine on
GaryScott <garylscott(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On Mar 8, 3:45 pm, nos...(a)see.signature (Richard Maine) wrote:

> > Wonder if I can blame it on the apparent TIA I had last Friday (about
> > 10-15 minutes of memories just aren't there - not even a hint of them).
> > :-(
>
> I hope everything is ok...please be careful...and proactive

Yeah. My wife noticed me being "strange" at the gym - not recalling what
I had just done and asking her what I should put in for my weight on the
elliptical machine. When she found that I didn't recall any of the
errands we had done that morning, she took me to the emergency room
parking lot, though by then things were comming back and we walked just
a few buildings down to our regular doctor's office. Never did get back
10-15 minutes of the time at the gym though; I don't even recall being
on the elliptical.

domain: summertriangle | -- Mark Twain
From: Harold Stevens on
In <1jf1fcn.1g7x53h1wqgbhuN%nospam(a)see.signature> Richard Maine:

[Snip...]

> apparent TIA I had last Friday

Oh wow. Very sorry to hear this. Best wishes for you and your family.

I toss GoogleGroup (http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/).
From: Gib Bogle on
Richard Maine wrote:
> glen herrmannsfeldt <gah(a)ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
>
>> Do remember the different subscript
>> order betweeen Fortran and C.
>
> Oops. Yes, I knew that. But I forgot to account for it when I gave the
> Fortran version of the dimensions.
>
> Wonder if I can blame it on the apparent TIA I had last Friday (about
> 10-15 minutes of memories just aren't there - not even a hint of them).
> :-(

15 minutes? I have whole years missing. ;-)
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: The perpetual calendar
Next: Flowchart software