From: Pendrome on
On Slide2, I have a variable named BackButtonStatus. If I am coding for
Slide3, how do I call out to get the value of BackButtonStatus? Thanks.
From: Chirag on
Slide2.BackButtonStatus will get you that. Ensure that BackButtonStatus is
declared at slide-level and as a public variable.

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html

From: Pendrome on
How do I declare the variable as a public variable? I have tried
Slide2.BackButtonStatus but it seems its trying to look for a macro on that
slide rather than a variable.

From: Chirag on
When you said "On Slide2, I have a variable named BackButtonStatus", how
have you declared your variable on slide 2? Can you please post that part of
code?