From: der on
Is it possible to call the following OLE API function from within
VB.NET or C#.NET?
The reason I ask is that the second parameter is expecting a pointer
to an object (IDropTarget) instance, which to my knowledge is not
available in these languages.

Generally speaking, my attempts to call the function return
E_INVALIDARG.
I am calling OLEInitialize first, which returns a value of S_OK.

If it helps, I've tried marshaling and also played around with pinning
the object using GCHandle, neither of which worked so far.

OLE API FUNCTION DEFINITION FROM MSDN:
WINOLEAPI RegisterDragDrop(
HWND hwnd, //Handle to a window that can accept drops
IDropTarget * pDropTarget
//Pointer to object that is to be target of drop
);

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Der