From: Colin426 on
Hi Trevor

Thankyou for your reply.

It works on my dev box if I run the website through Visual Studio using
Visual Studio's internal webserver. When I publish it to IIS 7 on the same
dev box, it doesn't work and all I get is the event log error in my first
post and a popup saying "IIS Worker Process stopped and was closed". I
assume any dependencies would still be available as I'm still on the same
box, so I guess it must be a permissions thing. I've set the anonymous
authentication on the site to be a domain administrator account, but this has
not helped.

Strange thing is if I try to reference a system dll, such as kernel32.dll or
advapi32.dll, that works fine.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated!

Col.

From: Trevor Benedict on
Did you restart IIS after making changes to the security settings.

Without the actual DLL, I'm running short of ideas. You may want to ask in
the ASP.NET forum too to see if anyone there has ideas.