From: Kkiran Cbn on
Hi,

Im doing a proj on a camera that monitors the chest movements when
breath. I need help on this proj. can any one help me??? As i have very
low knowledge on Ruby i cant really play with this proj since i had to
take the help from any of you. Any help much appreciated.

Basically:

a camera set @ an angle & while the patient takes breath it should
capture the respiratory movements & drw a graph. There will be another
cam set at another angle of the other side & need to rexord & draw the
graph. Later compare both the values & find out waht could be done to
increase the results for more accuracy. I have the code plaz cn any one
reply to my email ID?

Thanks
KK

From: brabuhr on
On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Kkiran Cbn <kkirancbn(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Im doing a proj on a camera that monitors the chest movements when
> breath. I need help on this proj. can any one help me??? As i have very
> low knowledge on Ruby i cant really play with this proj since i had to
> take the help from any of you. Any help much appreciated.

I've never used it, but maybe this will help you:
http://www.wedesoft.demon.co.uk/hornetseye-api/files/HornetsEye-txt.html

From: Roger Pack on

> a camera set @ an angle & while the patient takes breath it should
> capture the respiratory movements & drw a graph.

What interface do you have to the camera? none?