From: ProgrammerViejo on
I'd like to create a prospect sheet for salesmen with a business address,
other info and a printed map from Yahoo, Google, or Bing so they can easily
find their next location. Can I do this through an Access report using a
control object or ActiveX object? If so, what is the object and how is it
used?
From: Rob Parker on
Article 193 on this page might be useful:
http://www.helenfeddema.com/access.htm

It's about Google maps on a form, where they're interactive, rather than a
report; but it might give you a starting point.

HTH,

Rob

"ProgrammerViejo" <ProgrammerViejo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:84D51DB4-9BD5-403F-B2B0-76DB9A165422(a)microsoft.com...