From: ToddAndMargo on
Hi All,

I had a third party install some backup scrips for
me. He stated:

There is no file to put in the c:\ntutil
folder as the script code is simply put in a
SQL job under the SQL Server Agent.

Is there a way I an make a backup copy of these
scrips?

Many thanks,
-T
From: Jeffrey Williams on
If the code is in the agent job, then script the agent job and save that.

From: ToddAndMargo on

On 06/11/2010 09:10 PM, Jeffrey Williams wrote:
> If the code is in the agent job, then script the agent job and save that.

I do not understand. :'[
From: Erland Sommarskog on
ToddAndMargo (ToddAndMargo(a)invalid.com) writes:
>> "ToddAndMargo" <ToddAndMargo(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I had a third party install some backup scrips for
>>> me. He stated:
>>>
>>> There is no file to put in the c:\ntutil
>>> folder as the script code is simply put in a
>>> SQL job under the SQL Server Agent.
>>>
>>> Is there a way I an make a backup copy of these
>>> scrips?
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>> -T
>>

> On 06/11/2010 09:10 PM, Jeffrey Williams wrote:
> > If the code is in the agent job, then script the agent job and save
> > that.
> >

> I do not understand. :'[

In SQL Server Management Studio, find the SQL Server Agent Node in
Object Explorer. Then find the Jobs node, and in this node find
the job in question. Then right-click the job and select Script
Job.

Links for SQL Server Books Online:

From: ToddAndMargo on
On 06/12/2010 02:00 PM, Erland Sommarskog wrote:

> In SQL Server Management Studio, find the SQL Server Agent Node in
> Object Explorer. Then find the Jobs node, and in this node find
> the job in question. Then right-click the job and select Script
> Job.

Thank you. I can not find the "SQL Server Management Studio".
Can you give me a file name and path?

Many thanks,
-T