From: Ed Green on
I am entering hundreds of product titles in excel and want to be sure I am
not listing the same product twice. Can excel check this as I typy the
information in a cell?
From: PvdG42 on

"Ed Green" <EdGreen(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am entering hundreds of product titles in excel and want to be sure I am
> not listing the same product twice. Can excel check this as I typy the
> information in a cell?

Probably, somebody in a discussion group for Excel could help you. This
group is for .NET software development issues. To find an Excel group, try
this:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications
subcategory, find and open the Excel subcategory. Find a group there for
your question.