From: Larry Cermak on
I have tried EVERYTHING and read tons of posts on this topic. If I
created a menu control that has 1 level of static items and then some
items have dynamic items under it. In IE8 when the dynamic menu items
show as the mouse passes over it, the entire popup is white
background. I have tried different fonts, colors, etc. and it always
happens. I did add <add name="X-UA-Compatible" value="IE=EmulateIE7" /
> into the web.config file but it is still the same result. It works
in mozilla so I know it is something with IE but what? Again I've
read tons of posts on the ngs but nothing I've read works.

Thanks...Larry
From: Larry Cermak on
On Jan 6, 9:53 am, Larry Cermak <LCer...(a)branick-inc.com> wrote:
> I have tried EVERYTHING and read tons of posts on this topic. If I
> created a menu control that has 1 level of static items and then some
> items have dynamic items under it. In IE8 when the dynamic menu items
> show as the mouse passes over it, the entire popup is white
> background. I have tried different fonts, colors, etc. and it always
> happens.  I did add <add name="X-UA-Compatible" value="IE=EmulateIE7" /> into the web.config file but it is still the same result. It works
>
> in mozilla so I know it is something with IE but what?  Again I've
> read tons of posts on the ngs but nothing I've read works.
>
> Thanks...Larry

I just discovered that this does not happen if there is not a master
page involved.