From: M on

Hi,

I need to resolve the problem that the "Windows Update needs to restart
your....10 min" dialog box won´t appear to my clients in my domain. All
users reclaim this situation after lunch and their work is lost.

Is there a patch for avoiding this? , where can I find the official
response from Microsoft saying there is no solution?

Please!!!
From: Tom Willett on

http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/cu_sc_more_master?ws=support#tab1

From: Ottmar Freudenberger on
"M(a)stersound" <Mstersound(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb:

> I need to resolve the problem that the "Windows Update needs to restart
> your....10 min" dialog box won�t appear to my clients in my domain.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328010/en-us
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc708449%28WS.10%29.aspx
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc720539%28WS.10%29.aspx

Bye,