From: tjsmags on

--
Thank you.

From: Jaleel on
Hi,

You can copy it as a picture and rotate. By pressing shift go to Edit Menu,
copy picture and paste it where you want it and rotate.

Regards,

Jaleel

From: Alisa Ganz on
To flip a symbol you could copy it as a picture and rotate it. Then press
shift go to the edit menu and copy picture and paste it where you want and
then you can rotate any direction you want.