From: Jeronimo on
Can anyone help me to find the VBA code to disable the Tools/Options setting.
This to avoid that the user of a model can change the original setting of a
model.

Many Thanks
Jeronimo
From: FSt1 on
hi
to disable.....
Sub disableoptions()
Dim myControls As CommandBarControls
Dim ctl As CommandBarControl
Set myControls = CommandBars.FindControls _
(Type:=msoControlButton, ID:=522) '522=options
For Each ctl In myControls
ctl.Enabled = True
Next ctl
End Sub

to enable....
change false to true and run code again.

regards
FSt1

From: FSt1 on
hi
after thought
see this site for a complete list of control id numbers 2003 and earlier.
not sure about 07
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213552

regards
FSt1