From: John Coltrane on
Is there any way to get a menu bar w/ word 2007?
I like 2007 but the choices in the tabs are not sufficient and I have to
fight to get the function I need.

thanks

john
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
Add what you want to the Quick Access Toolbar.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

From: JoAnn Paules on
I love the QAT! My favorite tools are always one click away.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: John Coltrane on
On 4/25/2010 5:09 PM, Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
> Add what you want to the Quick Access Toolbar.

thanks, but it's not as convenient.

oh well
From: JoAnn Paules on
Not as convenient? How can something that is at the top of your app no
matter what you are doing not be convenient?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

> On 4/25/2010 5:09 PM, Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
>> Add what you want to the Quick Access Toolbar.
>>
> thanks, but it's not as convenient.
>
> oh well

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5