From: Blint on
I need to group my received mails by date and then by sender.
Can I do this by year or month, or I can only do this with the exact
date+time.
Thanks in advance!
Regards!
Balint
From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

You could add a formular field that displays the year of the ReceivedDate
property, but you can't group or sort by such a field.

The only way is to add a custom field and fill it by using VBA code.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook