From: JustBoo on
On 2/1/2010 10:07 AM, Tom Serface wrote:
> I use the library from www.codejock.com and it makes doing docking
> frames really easy. You have to pay for the library, but the time you
> save in doing the code will more than pay for it.

I had a company I worked for buy this. We had v11 and v12 IIRC, the
complete toolkit. Even thought codejock is a commercial company they
run it like an open-source project. You get the full source code to
the thing.

Support is almost non-existent, they used a forum, and the official
support responses were often cryptic one-liners from a Russian guy.
Users were trying to help each other, many times without much success.

I suggest you check out their forums. HTH