From: Jonna Kosalko Jonna on
We are interested in setting up a private email group at work that receives
semi-confidential information.

Is there a way to make the emails that these users will receive unable to be
forwarded to people outside of the group? Make private, or somehow else
prevent the information from getting outside of the approved recipient list?
From: dlw on
no. and you can't keep people from printing it, copying and pasting the
contents of it, taking a screen shot of it, etc, etc...

From: VanguardLH on
Jonna Kosalko wrote:

> We are interested in setting up a private email group at work that receives
> semi-confidential information.
>
> Is there a way to make the emails that these users will receive unable to be
> forwarded to people outside of the group? Make private, or somehow else
> prevent the information from getting outside of the approved recipient list?

Once your e-mail client has passed a message to your sending mail server,
you no longer have any control over its delivery or its content.