From: test on
I have an aspx file that contains a checkboxlist. In the aspx.vb file
I added a list if items to the checklistbox that include text anda
value.

I would like to send a list of the values of each checked check box to
another aspx file. This second aspx file has an associated aspx.cs
file.

Can I send the values to the other aspx file from the first aspx.vb
file?

Thanks!
From: Cubaman on
On Oct 1, 6:52 pm, t...(a)m.com wrote:
> I have an aspx file that contains a checkboxlist.  In the aspx.vb file
> I added a list if items to the checklistbox that include text anda
> value.
>
> I would like to send a list of the values of each checked check box to
> another aspx file.  This second aspx file has an associated aspx.cs
> file.
>
> Can I send the values to the other aspx file from the first aspx.vb
> file?
>
> Thanks!

Hello:
Yes, you can by several ways. After you read the values you want to
send to your other page, you can pass it to the other page using query
string, in a key=value format. Response.Redirect("MyPage.aspx?
myvalue1=1&myvalue2=2")
A second choice is to place those values in the Session property of
page, and read it from there in your other page.
Best regards.