From: acswanson on
When I view the tracking page of a meeting request that I created, I would
like to be able to sort the Responses by type (Accepted, Declined, etc.) so I
can more easily see the status of each invited attendee and know who will be
in attendance. Currently, there is no column sorting functionality on the
page, but I wonder if there is another way to do this? I am using MS Office
Enterprise 2007 / Outlook 2007.

Altenately, if I can't do this on the individual tracking page of each
meeting request, is there a global setting that I can configure on all
meeeting requests that achieves this? Any help appreciated!
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
If the fields aren't sortable, they aren't sortable. It can't be changed
globally.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?