From: Ken W on
When I click the archive folder to display the archive calendar, nothing
comes up. There is no way to see my archive calendar items. Is there some way
I can see them?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
If you switch to the All appointments view, can you see them?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Ken W on
When I do that the calendar disappears and then the items are simply listed
in the column.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Right, All Appointments is a list view. Do you see the missing archive
appointments from that view?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

From: Ken W on
Yes, I do see the missing archive appointments. Is there some way that I can
view them on the calendars?
Ken