From: Chris Williamson on
You have to sign drivers before they will load on 64- Vista and Win7. Since
you modified the inf file, you may have to regenterate the cat file. Alos you
need to a) disable signing check (an F8 boot choice), b) sign with a test
certificate and enable test signatures, or c) sign with an SPC.

Struggling with these things myself right now.

Chris