|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
storport miniport crash while responding to read command,
hi all, i am writing a storport miniport driver. i am able to send inquiry, report luns and read capactiy command successfully. but while sending the read command response i m facing some issue. my system crashes somewhere inbetween responding to almost 24-25 read command response. i have tried to analysze the d... 8 Oct 2010 15:31
crash in storport miniport
hi all i am writing one storport miniport driver. my identify, report luns, and read capactiy commands are executed successfully, after that i am getting almost 25 read commands one by one. i am responding also successfully, but it crashes at some time, here is the windbg analysis, if anybody has any idea th... 8 Oct 2010 15:31
prepress softwares bentley autodesk full download crack prepress 2010 rapidshare megaupload torrents BnuT==(GZB
Hi, we have a metadimension rip running a heidelberg DI pro. The dongle has been removed and lost, please can you help urgently. Please contact me on 01983 529788 ... 7 Oct 2010 12:22
Performance Problem
Hi all, Still with a driver that is opening a COM port. The driver is issuing a read request to the COM port. On completion the driver is saving the buffer and queuing a DPC which will issue the next read to the COM port. This way the driver is reading as fast as it can. Or at least this is what I thought. ... 6 Oct 2010 17:34
Performance Problem
Hi all, Still with a driver that is opening a COM port. The driver is issuing a read request to the COM port. On completion the driver is saving the buffer and queuing a DPC which will issue the next read to the COM port. This way the driver is reading as fast as it can. Or at least this is what I thought. ... 6 Oct 2010 21:45
SRB_FUNCTION_PNP response
hi all, i am writing one storport miniport driver. i am facing one issue related to PNP. as before completing the initialization routine, i am getting the pnp request SRB_FUNCTION_PNP. is it because of the h/w issue? is there anyway to stop? if it is not what should be the response of the request? plz reply th... 5 Oct 2010 23:50
test
test ... 5 Oct 2010 19:40
USB Composite Device (Code 38)
Hello We are facing a problem with a device driver to an USB-device. The USB device is a Cinterion EU3, which is connected to our computer. During certain circumstances, we need to restart the USB device by the AT^SMSO (Switch Off Mobile Station) command. We can also control the shutdown of the USB device by... 5 Oct 2010 06:05
USB Composite Device (Code 38)
Hello We are facing a problem with a device driver to an USB-device. The USB device is a Cinterion EU3, which is connected to our computer. During certain circumstances, we need to restart the USB device by the AT^SMSO (Switch Off Mobile Station) command. We can also control the shutdown of the USB device by... 6 Oct 2010 16:32
I2C device driver for intel chipset in windows 7
Dear Sir: Do we have any chance to create driver for I2C devices embedded with intel chipset in windows 7? I know the smbus in intel chipset, but I don't know how to control when connecting I2C devices in windows. Please give me any suggestion and sample code to refer Thank y... 6 Oct 2010 13:24
Virtual HID Mouse Driver
Hi, I started programming a Virtual Mouse Driver to simulate mouse inputs. I used to hidfake example from Walter Oney's Book as a start. I Changed the Report Descriptor and the installed Microsoft's HID compatible Mouse drivers for the device and was able the simulate inputs by replying the corresponding Repor... 4 Oct 2010 16:31
Virtual HID Mouse Driver
Hi, I started programming a Virtual Mouse Driver to simulate mouse inputs. I used to hidfake example from Walter Oney's Book as a start. I Changed the Report Descriptor and the installed Microsoft's HID compatible Mouse drivers for the device and was able the simulate inputs by replying the corresponding Repor... 4 Oct 2010 16:31
Simple Hack To Get $3000 To your Paypal
Simple Hack To Get $3000 To your Paypal At http://bharatnari.co.cc i have hidden the PayPal Form Link in an image. in that website on Right Side below search box, click on image and Enter Your PayPal id ... 2 Oct 2010 16:02
Simple Hack To Get $3000 To your Paypal
Simple Hack To Get $3000 To your Paypal At http://bharatnari.co.cc i have hidden the PayPal Form Link in an image. in that website on Right Side below search box, click on image and Enter Your PayPal id ... 4 Oct 2010 23:50
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11