First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Virtual serial driver
Hi I am creating a virtual serial driver, When i open virtual port it should open another serial port on system, want to use legacy production software. Open Virtual Comport -> Reflector -> User Mode Device -> Open Real Port Write Virtual Serial Port -> Manipulates input and writes real port with modif... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
TCP/IP driver interface
Hi! Is it possible to bind an NDIS protocol driver to the TCP/IP driver (tcpip.sys)? Are there any ioctrls or other ways to communicate with tcpip driver so that my driver did not have to add all the needed headers (IP, ETH)? Or every protocol driver is to implement its own tcpip stack? I need to send mult... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
TCP/IP stack driver (tcpip.sys) interface
Hi! I would like to know if it is possible to create binding between NDIS protocol driver and TCP/IP stack driver (tcpip.sys). Can I make the tcpip driver encapsulate my messages within IP packets, so that I did not have to take care of adding all the other needed headers (IP, ETH)? Thanks for any help! ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Mirror driver, attach virtual monitor to desktop
Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to attach a virtual monitor to a desktop ? I try to do this using the WDK mirror sampler but its not working. After installing the driver I can see a new Device in the display manager, I can find it by enumerating displayDevices (its name is \.\\DISPLAYV4) but I c... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Develop driver 32/64 bit (IA & AMD64) for XP, Vista & Seven fo
Hi Don Burn and thank you for your reply, I have tested the F8 Mode and now the driver has been installed correctly, My problem now, is I don't have debugView informations appears when I launch the remote debug ( remote debug from debugView v 4.74), which work fine with XP 64 but not Vista and Seven 64 (even wi... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Develop driver 32/64 bit (IA & AMD64) for XP, Vista & Seven for WH
Hi all, I have a project where it's necessary to "upgrade" sourceCode of smartcardReader driver for pass WHQL certification. This driver works fine in XP 32 bits. Someone can explain me differents steps for finish this project. For the moment : _ I have updated the .inf file for execute "AMD64" routine. _ Recom... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
WDK 7.1 Mirror driver, INF file fail on windows 7 64bits
Hi, I'm trying to install the mirror driver sample given in the WDK 7.0 (rev 7600.16385.1) but I'm unable to execute the .inf file. I tried the following ways : - Right click -> install Error : "The INF file you selected doest not support this method of installation" - Using the device manager... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Modems supported on Windows PE?
Are modems supported on Windows PE? Our modem works fine on XP, Vista, and 7, but not on a customer provided PE (7 based) image. Errors from setupapi.dev: !!! dvi: Loading module 'X:\windows\system32\mdminst.dll' failed. !!! dvi: Error 126: The specified module could not be found. !!! dvi: Erro... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Error when running NDISTest 6.5 Suite for Interrupt Moderation
Hi, When i run the Interrupt Moderation test from the NDIS Test 6.5 suite, it throws the following error, Test terminated abnormally with an Exception System.FormatException HTMLogProvider::Failed: Failed() mustbe called in the context of a test case or action (ID: 88888) Exception details Type System.Form... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Non Plug & Play ISA Driver support in Windows XP and Windows 7 ?
Good Morning, I am receiving Microsoft internal emails on my home computer, Why? On 8/9/10 11:55 AM, in article #mD3Ft9NLHA.5700(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, "Maxim S. Shatskih" <maxim(a)storagecraft.com.no.spam> wrote: Basically shall i continue my driver development with some KMDF based PCI driver samples for... 19 Sep 2010 18:36