From: Julien Pinto on
Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to attach a virtual monitor to a
desktop ?
I try to do this using the WDK mirror sampler but its not working.

After installing the driver I can see a new Device in the display manager, I
can find it by enumerating displayDevices (its name is \.\\DISPLAYV4) but I
can attach it to the desktop.

I gave it a position exactly contiguous to my active screen and I use
ChangeDisplaySettingsEx to set the configuration.

The function returns me that everything is ok, my monitor reboot but nothing
new appear.

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Regards.