First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
WLK DTM Deployment Scenarios
Hi All, I have read complete procedure for installing WLK with Driver Test Manager. There are two scenarios in which we can deploy DTM: 1) domain-joined environment. 2) workgroup environment. Please clear my doubts about advantages and disadvantages of these methods. Regards, SAM ... 2 Aug 2010 10:21
Simple Hack To Get $2000 From PayPal.
Simple Hack To Get $2000 From PayPal At http://1023setvideos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 1 Aug 2010 00:52
Using rundll32.exe to install using a non interactive session
Hi, I'm trying to write a script that will remotely install a file system filter driver remotely across a number of systems using psexec.exe (from sysinernals). This works fine if the user is logged on to the remote system, but does not seem to work if no user is logged in. If I try to run other applications... 5 Aug 2010 02:41
I HACK $2000 FROM PAYPAL
I HACK $2000 FROM PAYPAL AT http://1023setvideos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 30 Jul 2010 09:41
"GlobalLogger is not running": status 000057?
First, I apologize if this is not the right news group... please redirect me! Scenario: =========== I'm converting a KMDF driver project to WPP tracing. I need to log diagnostic messages at boot time, so I try to bring up the GlobalLogger, as documented here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff542305%2... 29 Jul 2010 05:20
(paypal payment)(www.cntrade09.com) Nike Air Max Tn 2 Men's Women's Shoes, Nike Air
(paypal payment)(www.cntrade09.com) Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers, Nike Air Max 91 Sneakers. (paypal payment)(www.cntrade09.com) Sneakers Supplier Trainers Wholesale Shop Catalogs Men's Women's Shoes Customize. (paypal payment)(www.cntrade09.com) Nike Air Max 95 Supplier, Nike Air Max 97 Shoes Supplier. (paypal pa... 29 Jul 2010 04:15
Procedure for Windows Logo Testing
Hi, I want to install my NDIS Intermediate Filter driver without requiring any user interaction. For this I understand that the driver needs to be signed and windows logo certified. Please give me complete procedure for getting my driver Windows Logo tested. How many days will it take to complete the procedu... 4 Aug 2010 00:38
How to bypass windows logo testing message?
Hi All, I am trying to install NDIS Intermediate Filter Driver on Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional. While installing driver i get a Windows Logo Testing Message. "The software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows xx". Is there any way to bypa... 27 Jul 2010 09:31
memory allocation for storport miniport driver.
hi, i am writing a storport miniport driver and i have to allocate memory. which is the best option for allocating memory? my requirement is i have to use that memory which can be accessed by both host and device, want to use DMA also. till now i found two options 1) allocate memory and lock the MDL pages. i ... 27 Jul 2010 12:51
I GOT $1000 FROM PAYPAL WITH SMALL HACK.
Simple Hack To Get $1000 To Your PayPal Account. At http://http://1023setvideos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 24 Jul 2010 06:57