First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account. At http://uptadesonly.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On search box Top Side, click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 10 Jul 2010 13:49
Composite USB Virtual COM port and HID keyboard on Windows 7 - Please help!
Dear All, I made a composite USB with Virtual COM port and HID keyboard. It works fine on W2K/XP/Ubuntu, but it does not work on Windows 7. I've tried everything, but nothing works (This device cannot start. Code 10). To make things worse, Windows 7 is too dumb to recognize the HID keyboard, which does not happen in ... 9 Jul 2010 02:55
NdisAllocateNetBufferAndNetBufferList: Pool is NULL
Hi, I saw this "NdisAllocateNetBufferAndNetBufferList: Pool is NULL" when I run my IM driver. What does that mean? thanks, ... 8 Jul 2010 12:31
PCI Interrupt Latency
Hi all, I try to upgrade our WDM device driver to support PCI interrupts. This is what I did so far to process an interrupt: 1) Connect the ISR-routine via IoConnectInterrupt() in the driver's StartDevice-routine 2) Initialize a DpcForIsr-routine via IoInitializeDpcRequest() in the driver's AddDevice-routine... 9 Jul 2010 01:49
Removal of PDO
Hi, I have written a Bus driver based on KMDF Toaster dynamic bus driver. I can plugin a device and load the corresponding driver. The only problem I am facing in unplug & ejecting the device. Although while trying device unplug i can see drivers got removed but if I see the hidden device, the driver is still ther... 7 Jul 2010 14:36
RegisterDeviceNotification fails with ERROR_SERVICE_SPECIFIC_ERROR
Hello, I'm trying to activate custom device notification between a kernel mode driver and a user application. As stated on the subject line, my call to RegisterDeviceNotification fails with code 1066, ERROR_SERVICE_SPECIFIC_ERROR. Here's the code. DEV_BROADCAST_HANDLE notifyFilter = { 0 }; not... 6 Jul 2010 15:36
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account.
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account. At http://bannerclickandget.tk Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On search box Top Side, click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 6 Jul 2010 12:17
kdfile for miniport driver
Hi, i am trying to use kdfile while developing my storport miniport driver, but it is not updating the driver. i used to try it on file system and it was working fine. does anybody have any idea what could be the problem? or how it is different for miniport driver? thanks, Hitesh ... 6 Jul 2010 16:42
Get Device IOTarget from GUID in KMDF
Hi, In one of my KMDF driver I have exported the interface using WdfDeviceCreateDeviceInterface. From another KMDF driver I want to get the IoTarget of the first driver. The second driver is only aware of the GUID of the first driver. I have tried the following approach : WDFIOTARGET GetIoTarget(GUID G... 8 Jul 2010 15:53
How to define a writable WMI property ?
Hi How can I define a writable property in MOF and source code . I have added a property but it is read-only for user mode app . Thank you . ... 6 Jul 2010 02:30