First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
[pscript] persistent font substitution
Hi, I'm extending the oemps sample driver included in the sdk with a full ui replacement. When I try to modify the fonts substitution map by calling IPrintCoreHelper[PS]::SetFontSubstitution() method, the changes seem to be volatile and never reach the registry (I expected the table being persisted in Printe... 1 Jul 2010 09:59
Implement tcp/ip bandwidth shaping for win7, how?
I wanna implement a traffic shaper for win7 to limit some application's downloading speed.If I write a ndis IM driver and limit the receiving speed from the IM driver, the IM driver should put the application's rx frames into a queue to limit its receiving speed, that will use out the NIC miniport driver's rx buf... 6 Jul 2010 05:43
how about implement network bandwidth shaping for win7?
I wanna implement a traffic shaper for win7 to limit some application's downloading speed.If I write a ndis intermediate driver and throttle the receiving speed from the IM driver, the IM driver should put the application's rx frames into a queue to limit its receiving speed, that will use out the miniport NIC driv... 2 Jul 2010 04:46
USB CDC ACM driver for windows XP,vista,7
Hi I have one usb cdc acm supported wince device. i want to show this device as virtual com port in PC (Host) side. In PC side, should we write a usb cdc acm driver? or already windows current versions support usb cdc acm driver. does this usb cdc acm driver is enough to show virtual com port in PC? anyone ... 5 Jul 2010 08:52
Bug in Microsoft CCID driver?
Problem Description A customer of ours reported that their Card Management System (CMS) product, does not work with Precise 250 MC reader (a combined fingerprint/smartcard reader, see http://www.precisebiometrics.com/?id=2718&cid=2723 for details) on the Windows Vista or Windows 7 platforms. The same product wor... 1 Jul 2010 11:06
DocumentEvent messages not being received on win64
Hi all, I have a custom build of the OEMUI sample from the DDK which works fine on 32-bit Windows all the way up to Windows 7. When I compile for 64-bit, I only receive DOCUMENTEVENT_CREATEDCPRE and DOCUMENTEVENT_QUERYFILTER. Within the handler for DOCUMENTEVENT_QUERYFILTER I have: if (pbOut) ... 1 Jul 2010 12:14
Driver update problem for raw PDO and stacks
Hi, I have a KMDF HID mini driver which creates a raw PDO. I have also install a UMDF driver on top of that raw PDO. So far everything works ok but I just found a problem. If I go to device manager, I can see both my HID device and my raw PDO device (raw PDO device is list as hidden device). But if I do a "... 30 Jun 2010 19:50
PtReceiveNBL how to forward packet.
Hi, I'm had IM driver with 2 NICs. How do I forward a packet in PtReceiveNBL? What I'm trying to do is: If I receive a packet, I do checked if this packet for me I indicated it up. If it not for me I forward the packet on to another node. What I have tried and didn't work: duplicate the packet and used... 30 Jun 2010 16:30
Windbg trouble debugging - target Win7 pro AMD64
I routinely use Windbg with an Ajays USB cable to kernel debug our systems. We have been running 32 bit windows 7 Pro. Recently we have decided to move our systems up to 64bit windows 7 Pro and now I'm having allot of trouble in Windbg. Here are the version details: Host running Windbg Windows 7 Enterp... 29 Jun 2010 18:31