First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Get Device IOTarget from GUID in KMDF - Solved
The issue is now resolved. WdfIoTargetOpen invokes the EvtDeviceFileCreate routine of the second driver, where the request needs to be completed. If the request is not completed, the system hangs. Thanks for your inputs and suggestions. -Mark On Jul 9, 12:02 am, "Doron Holan [MSFT]" <dor...(a)online.... 13 Jul 2010 02:12
update frame pointer value x64
Within my x86 driver I update EBP. using inline assembley, push and pop EBP before my module exits.. I am now porting that logic to AMD64 architecture, due to restrictions of not able to use inline assembley within my amd64 driver is there a way to update framepointer value(EBP) before I exit my module. I found ... 15 Jul 2010 00:11
Building DLL using WDK tool
Hi, When I build one dll using WDK, it gives me following error \atlsd.lib(externs.obj) : error LNK2005: "char const * const \atlsd.lib(externs.obj) : error LNK2005: "char const *g_pszUpdateEventName" (?g_pszUpdateEventName@@3PBDB) already defined in atls.lib To ressolve this issue I found somewhere in a blo... 15 Jul 2010 00:11
IO port resource conflict
I am writing a device driver for an IT871F on POSReady. The idea is to track voltages and temperatures. The INF file contains the correct IO port. [dogwatch_Device.NT] CopyFiles=dogwatch_Device.NT.Copy LogConfig=PortIO.LC0 [PortIO.LC0] ConfigPriority=HARDRECONFIG IOConfig=A10-A1F Unfortunately this gene... 19 Jul 2010 10:14
My WFP driver hits low performance on win7
I revised the inspect sample driver, add the filter to capture all inbound packets, set action to FWP_ACTION_BLOCK if the injection state is neither FWPS_PACKET_INJECTED_BY_SELF nor FWPS_PACKET_PREVIOUSLY_INJECTED_BY_SELF, and reinject these packets from the InspectWorker thread. Then I use chariot to test th... 12 Jul 2010 06:20
WDS hangs in IRP_MJ_LOCK_CONTROL of legacy file system filter driver
Hi, I am maintaining one legacy file system filter driver. I have installed it on W2K8 R2 with WDS (Windows Deployment Service). When I try to create an install image in WDS, the application hangs forever. Please note that this driver is deployed on all the possible windows OSes starting from Windows NT to W2K8... 12 Jul 2010 06:20
confused about the WFP api names
I'm a little confused about the WFP api names, such as FwpsCalloutRegister() and FwpmCalloutAdd(), what does 'Fwps' and 'Fwpm' refer to? Why don't they use the same prefix 'WFP', which is Windows Filtering Platform? Thanks in advance. Fei Zhang __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version o... 12 Jul 2010 06:20
tablet pc button driver
I want to do tablet pc button driver. But when i install button driver in win 7. The win 7 always show not suitable for 32 bit driver. Could any body have answer to help ? ... 11 Jul 2010 01:52
Is it possible to determine (programmatically) if system was just powered up or rebooted
Hi, I'm thinking about writing custom Native EXE that will be executed early during Windows boot process. I'll put pathname of my Native EXE into BootExecute value in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager key. But I need to tell "cold" boot from "warm" boot: if hardware was powe... 13 Jul 2010 14:15
How to find the Server 2003 DDK?
Greetings, and apologies if this is an easily answered question, but my searching has not turned anything up. I appreciate any help or suggestions! Simply put, I'm trying to learn how to interface with a 1394 device attached to a 2003 Server, so my first step was to attempt to build the examples in the newest ... 11 Jul 2010 18:12