First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
GSM
Hi All I am working with GSM module from Telit and using Wince 6.0 platform with S3C2443 processor.I have enabled the serial port to which the module is connected.But what happens is when i try to switch ON the the module at the time of loading the image,the image gets hanged and it is not proceeding fu... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Get username from printmonitor
Hi All, I have developed a print monitor, that seems to be working correctly. How can I get the username of the person that has printed the document? The StartDocPort function passes a DOC_INFO_1/2/3 structure, but this only has document name. Must I query the spooler? How? Document name may not be unique... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Signed catalog file still giving me "can't verify publisher" error
I have a driver that consists of a single .inf, .cat, and .sys files. I signed the .sys, ran inf2cat, and then signed the .cat file. Signtool verify /kp gives the catalog file a clean bill of health, but I still get the red dialog with the "Can't verify the publisher of this driver" warning whenever I plug in t... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
maxinum of memory can i allocate for fast read of 2GByate/s
i have question and looking for help. the situation: the appliction needs to read from the driver/Board (PCIe) data rate of about ~2GByte/s to the pc first save it to memory then to buffer it to loacal drive for later process. question: who will allocate the memory the appliction from the user mode and pass... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
DevCon - Status Finds, Disable Doesn't.?
On Aug 12, 4:23 pm, "Mike [MSFT]" <jlongh...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: Are you sure you are running the tool from an elevated command prompt? The error string you are seeing is telling you how many devices it successfully disabled, not how many it found, as it would seem (perhaps not ideal). -Mike "Spigg... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Standby problem
I cannot even see "standby" in the shutdown menu. I suspect it is because of some services/drivers that I have installed/re-installed. Or maybe there are other reasons? I believe it is SW issue since if I boot the machine with another HD, Sorry, this is kind of off topic. I suppose people here probably have th... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Standby problem
I cannot even see "standby" in the shutdown menu. I suspect it is because of some services/drivers that I have installed/re-installed. Or maybe there are other reasons? please help me On Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:56 AM Isaac Chen wrote: Is there any tools/command to discover the services/drivers that ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
How to get 4K alignment DMA transfer for SCSI miniport and others.
HI: I am writing a SCSI miniport driver to present a ram disk using FPGA based platform, and there are some problems I need to solve: 1. For bus master DMA with scatter/gather supported, is there a way to make the start address of each physical segment aligned to 4KB? I find in http://support.microsoft.c... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Can I use winusb.sys to install an HID device instead of hidcl
If WinUsb is failing start then you should take a trace across the install to see where it is failing. http://blogs.msdn.com/b/usbcoreblog/archive/2010/02/05/how-to-generate-and-view-a-winusb-debug-trace-log.aspx mario_atallah wrote: I usually right-click on the device in "Device Manager" and use the "Update... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
problem with DbgPrint in storport miniport
On Aug 13, 5:13 am, hitesh <hitesh.ughr...(a)gmail.com> wrote: hi all, i am writing storport miniport driver. i am using function DebugPrint to print the message. i have enabled all messages but still it is not printing. if i use "DebugView" software and select option "Enable Verbose Kernel Output" in t... 19 Sep 2010 18:36