From: maqs khan on
cannot even see "standby" in the shutdown menu. I suspect it is because of
some services/drivers that I have installed/re-installed. Or maybe there are
other reasons? I believe it is SW issue since if I boot the machine with
another HD,

Sorry, this is kind of off topic. I suppose people here probably have the
information to help me.

Thank you,

>>> http://www.storagecraft.com