From: Brad on
Hi All,

I have developed a print monitor, that seems to be working correctly.

How can I get the username of the person that has printed the document?

The StartDocPort function passes a DOC_INFO_1/2/3 structure, but this only
has document name.

Must I query the spooler? How? Document name may not be unique.

From: Roberto Agostino on
I was searching for the same answer about a log of a net-printer of HP. The
request was how can I go back up the sender of a printer-job, when the
printer and the users are in the same intranet ?

Thank for any answer.

Rob

From: Brad on
I was having a bit of a blonde moment, the StartDocPort does pass JobID too.

Which I can then use with GetJob to retrieve a JOB_INFO_1(or 2) which has
the Username in it.