From: smith william on
Hi All
I am working with GSM module from Telit and using Wince 6.0
platform with S3C2443 processor.I have enabled the serial port to
which the module is connected.But what happens is when i try to switch
ON the the module at the time of loading the image,the image gets
hanged and it is not proceeding further.what may be the reason.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Smith
From: Asaf Shelly on
Hi Smith,

Can you debug the system? For example send debug strings to see if the
driver initialization is complete.
Do you have the source of these drivers?
Is it possible that Telit is invoking some unhandled interrupt?

First intuition is that there is something wrong with Serial initialization.

Asaf

From: smith william on
On Aug 20, 12:58 am, Asaf Shelly <MSMediaFo...(a)Shelly.co.il> wrote:
> Hi Smith,
>
> Can you debug the system? For example send debug strings to see if the
> driver initialization is complete.
> Do you have the source of these drivers?
> Is it possible thatTelitis invoking some unhandled interrupt?
>
> First intuition is that there is something wrong with Serial initialization.
>
> Asaf
>

> "smith william" wrote:
> > Hi All
> >           I am working with GSM module fromTelitand using Wince 6.0
> > platform with S3C2443 processor.I have enabled the serial port to
> > which the module is connected.But what happens is when i try to switch
> > ON the the module at the time of loading the image,the image gets
> > hanged and it is not proceeding  further.what may be the reason.
>
> > Thanks in advance
>
> > Regards
> > Smith

Hi Asaf
Thanks for ur reply.Actually i don't know how to proceed.I
have just enabled the serial port of processor to which the Telit GSM
module is connected.Whether i have to include any dlls or include RIL
driver which is there in C:\WINCE600\PUBLIC\CELLCORE\RIL
If so how to include the RIL driver in my BSP?

Regards
Smith