First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
How to install a "Communications cable between two computers"
I need a PPP connection thru a COM port. Going thru the New Connection Wizard XP installs a new modem "Communications cable between two computers" which is then used by a new "Direct" RAS connection. Setting up the RAS connection was easy by means of RasSetEntryProperties. But how to install the "Communicat... 18 Jul 2010 10:32
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account At http://easywaytolife.tk Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 15 Jul 2010 10:58
How to switch Wifi band ?
hi Is there some way to switch Wifi band ( 802.11a , 802.11b, 802.11g , 802.11n ) ? Thank for your teaching . ... 15 Jul 2010 01:16
Is there some way to switch Ethernet full and half duplex ?
hi Is there some IO control or API to switch Ethernet speed and duplex ? Thank for your teaching . ... 15 Jul 2010 19:51
How to power down USB device and hub ?
hi Is there some way to power down specific USB device and hub ? I mean power down , not just disable them . Thank for your teaching . ... 15 Jul 2010 00:11
Memory footprint of the driver
Hi, I want to find the total memory footprint of my driver. Is there any tool or some commands in WinDbg available which can give me this information? I basically want to find out how much total memory (paged and nonpaged) my driver is using at idle time, and at peak performance situation. Regards, Suresh... 14 Jul 2010 09:52
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://easywaytolife.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on top side above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 14 Jul 2010 04:26
Is it possible to determine (programmatically) if system was just
The memory test may be there, but I doubt there is any way to get it by the time a native program runs. Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD) Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting Website: http://www.windrvr.com Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr -----Original Message----- From: Maxim S. Shatskih [m... 13 Jul 2010 14:15
system crashes in storport driver booting
Hi all, i am writing a storport miniport driver. currently i am not handling read/write command in my start_io routine. I am handling inquiry, report luns and read capacity. if i install the driver in device manager->scan for h/w changes -> install driver for my h/w, then it installs correctly and i am able to se... 14 Jul 2010 13:13
Is it possible to determine (programmatically) if system wasjust powered up or rebooted
Hi, On 2010年07月13日 09:04, Boris wrote: Thanks for the response - but I don't think so. GetTickCount() counter is reset to 0 each time OS boots - you cannot tell cold boot from warm boot that way. It's possible, some HAL lib functions can extract that info from system BIOS - but I couldn't find an... 13 Jul 2010 05:27