From: suresh on
Hi,

I want to find the total memory footprint of my driver. Is there any
tool or some commands in WinDbg available which can give me this
information?

I basically want to find out how much total memory (paged and
nonpaged) my driver is using at idle time, and at peak performance
situation.

Regards,
Suresh

From: Scott Noone on
> I want to find the total memory footprint of my driver. Is there any
> tool or some commands in WinDbg available which can give me this
> information?

No, the O/S doesn't track memory usage by drivers.

> I basically want to find out how much total memory (paged and
> nonpaged) my driver is using at idle time, and at peak performance
> situation.

If all you care about it paged and non-paged pool allocations then you can
always just tag your memory allocations and use PoolTag or PoolMon to see
how much memory you're using (or just instrument your driver to keep track).

-scott

--
Scott Noone
Consulting Associate