First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
interrupts
the following code stops the interrupts on the both the processors , but nothing happens, i am able use the mouse and keyboard as usual (was expecting a reboot or bsod :S) whats going on here? #include "ntddk.h" #include <windef.h> int i; HANDLE thrHwnd; KEVENT syncEvent; BOOL processors[16]; int totalP... 17 Jun 2010 22:18
Time between sending and receiving of Ethernet Packets
What is the best way to measure the time between sending and receiving of Ethernet Packets? Do I need to synchronize the clocks of the two machines using NTP? -- Thanks, Daniel ... 16 Jun 2010 15:29
Write to file on an interrupt
How can I write to file if my interrupt function is fired? I know can't write to file from an interrupt function because it's running at DIRQL. What's the way around? This is what I want to do: Whenever an interrupt is fired, I want to log the event to a file in my own format (for debugging and testing purp... 18 Jun 2010 01:34
Amcap (USBPCCamPlus) doesn't seem to work, does it work for you?
Can anyone run this program: Amcap (USBPCCamPlus). I've had difficulty getting it to work. http://download.chinavasion.com/drivers (Its description is about 2/3rds of the way down this long web page but you can also find it with the find feature in IE (edit menu > find - Ctrl+f - and find with keyword usbpc). ... 28 Jun 2010 13:57
capturing PS output in IPrintOemPS2::WritePrinter
I extended the oemps sample driver implementing the IPrintOemPS2 interface. After adding the two new methods and modifying the QueryInterface to expose also the new interface, the method IPrintOemPS2::WritePrinter is called only once with all arguments set to zero. I return S_OK in order to indicate that the me... 16 Jun 2010 04:32
Reading USB descriptors w/o a driver installed?
Using the UCView tool in the WinDDK, I can read the USB descriptors of devices that are attached even if I do not have a driver installed for them (show up in Device Manager with yellow exclamation mark). What is the standard way of doing this programatically? I've only ever gotten descriptors using calls int... 15 Jun 2010 12:03
How to Release-Sign a Kernel Module
Following the "Kernel-Mode Code Signing Walkthrough" document (http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/install/drvsign/kmcs-walkthrough.mspx), I managed to test-sign my driver. Now I want to make release-sign. From the document: Step 2: Obtain an SPC Release-signing requires a code-signing certificate, also refe... 16 Jun 2010 01:17
Debugging in WinDbg
How can I debug using WinDbg on 2 laptops (1 host and 1 target) where host is running windows vista and target is running windows XP? None of the laptops have serial ports available ... 15 Jun 2010 08:43
IoConnectInterrupt - STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
Hi All, I am trying to install an interrupt handler for 0x97 (hard coded for testing purposes), but when I try to run IoConnectInterrupt it always return STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER. Note: 0x97 is a software interrupt which I want my driver to process for learning purposes. Every resources I have got so far ... 18 Jun 2010 01:34
Open Dialog Window in oemps print driver
I need to open a dialog window and collect some user information before sending print job to the printer spool. I am having trouble finding the best place to do this in the code (wdk oemps). I need the dialog to block and then be able to PSINJECT. Thanks.. ... 14 Jun 2010 19:38