First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
solved-apply filters
After some searching I found out that that the USB-IF Test Certification ID Check is no longer required. So, the result of the test doesn't matter as the test is filtered in WLK 1.5. After running the test(s), download the WLK filters(updatefilters.cab) from the winqual website and follow the procedure to update the f... 27 May 2010 02:46
USB-IF Test Certification ID Check
Hi Vinay, I am facing the same problem. Could you please tell me how you were able to solve it. Thanks in advance. Regards, Sharan --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.development.device.drivers/USB-IF-Test-Certification-ID-Check ... 7 Jun 2010 05:17
A challenging opportunity for Linux kernel/ Firmware Developers from Dexcel Electronics Designs, Bangalore
Hi, This is regarding a job opportunity with us – Dexcel Electronics Designs Pvt Ltd. We have an Opening for a Firmware Lead. Dexcel Electronics Designs (http://www.dexceldesigns.com) Dexcel Electronics Designs, an embedded systems design house was incubated in the year 2000. It was started with a vision ... 21 May 2010 09:31
completely disable usb storage...write a mini filter driver ?
hello, our software goes in schools and some teachers have requested that they be able to enable/disable usb sticks. this is becasue the kids keep bringing in locked down exes such as firefox on usb stick. i have already written a mini filter driver for keyboard and mouse using the samples in the WDK (7600)... 29 May 2010 06:01
SD card ID reading... same issue
Hello all, I'm having the same problem trying to use that IOCTL to read SD card ID (CID). Have some of of found a solution for that ? Thanks in advance Regards, Nuno Maxim S. Shatskih wrote: Or the question is badly formulated. 01-Aug-08 Or the question is badly formulated. -- Maxim Shats... 21 May 2010 06:14
sdcard id reading,,,, same issue
Hello all, I'm having the same problem trying to use that IOCTL to read SD card ID (CID). Have some of of found a solution for that ? Thanks in advance Regards, Nuno Maxim S. Shatskih wrote: Or the question is badly formulated. 01-Aug-08 Or the question is badly formulated. -- Maxim Shats... 21 May 2010 06:14
This might hep someone in the future
I had the same problem. After playing around for a while, I figured out what the problem was. You will have to change the filters for the Machine query.Can you see the "And" and "or" conditions. These are set to "User name - equals - me". Change the filter to "Is not null" and refresh the list(F5). This should show y... 21 May 2010 01:56
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 21 May 2010 01:56
Replacement forums
Hello. The windbg newsgroup will not be retired until September so there is no need to worry just yet. An MSDN forum space is being created to be the new home for this discussion. I also recommend the OSR windbg newsgroup http://www.osronline.com. ..pat styles [microsoft] "Pavel A." <pavel_a(a)12fastmail... 20 May 2010 15:01
kbfiltr and moufiltr install at class-level
hello, i have successfuly installed both the kbfiltr and the moufiltr on our test pc (which is xp). i have installed them both as class-level upper filters. for the keyboard, i have tried ps/2 and usb and they both seem to be working fine. for the mouse i have only tried usb but i am assuming(!) ps/2 will work... 24 May 2010 06:53