First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
: PCI and PCIe in WMDF
Yes the various forms of PCI are basically the same. There are registry settings for MSI interrupts, but not much else. Look at the PLX9x5x and the Pcddrv samples for inspiration. Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD) Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting Website: http://www.windrvr.com Blog: http://msmvps.com/b... 27 May 2010 17:04
PCI and PCIe in WMDF
when starting to develop driver for PCIe board 1. is PCIe drivers are mach resembling to developing to PCI driver? is the WMDF makes any diffreance? 2. is it good idea to start from the example in SRC from the WDK "PLX9x5x" to start the driver development? (need DMA) what do you recommand to use as skeleton fr... 31 May 2010 14:11
DIFxAPI's DriverPackagePreinstall() returning ERROR_CANNOT_MAKE
My application is using the DIFxAPI DLLs to perform a driver install. The program works in about a dozen different computers we have tested, with OSes ranging from W2K to WIN7. We also have a 64-bit version (AMD) and a 32-bit version. But we have one Gateway tablet running WINXP Tablet PC 2005 which returns ... 27 May 2010 15:58
Can we implement USB Audio Device over Bulk endpoints insteadof ISOCH endpoint.
Hi, On 2010年05月26日 14:10, vinai wrote: I Have a device controller with Control, Bulk, Interrupt endpoints, it does not have any ISOCH endpoint. Can I stream the USB Audio over bulk endpoint. That is non-trivial. Isochronous endpoints also provide a synchronisation mechanism, which is necessary... 27 May 2010 11:31
DOCUMENTEVENT_STARTDOCPOST JobID
I am also facing the same problem with Win7 as the client. Is there any way of mapping the job ID of the client and the server. Regards, Prateek Kothari killme wrote: DrvDocumentEvent() and vista 27-Jul-09 Hi Guys, I am trying to query the job info during print for which I use the job Id obtained dur... 27 May 2010 03:50
Rquestiing a power IRP
Is there a way to let the PNP subsystem know that we need a device to power up or power down if we are not the power policy owner? We need to make sure that a device is powered up before we ask the device something. There are multiple API's to tell the OS that we need a specific system power state. But I do n... 28 May 2010 12:40
Eliminating non-optical disc devices when enumerating with GUID_DEVINTERFACE_CDROM
If you use as guidance the MS DDK example "EnumCD" and/or KB 305184 to enumerate CD/DVD devices you can get devices other than those that read & write to actual (physical) optical discs. Many USB memory sticks include an ISO file that is apparently recognized as a device in the interface class GUID_DEVINTERFACE_C... 31 May 2010 14:11
/nodebug option in boot.ini
I am looking for information on what exactly /nodebug does when added to boot.ini ? How is /nodebug different from not having a /debug in the boot.ini ? Would appreciate any info - Thx ... 26 May 2010 16:58
Can we implement USB Audio Device over Bulk endpoints instead of ISOCH endpoint.
Hi List, I Have a device controller with Control, Bulk, Interrupt endpoints, it does not have any ISOCH endpoint. Can I stream the USB Audio over bulk endpoint. If we can, then the existing usb audio class drivers will work with this kind of device. Thank You, Vinai. ... 26 May 2010 09:09
Strange USB-Audio streaming behaviour of DPC
I am running up to 6 USB audio devices (8bit 8khz sampling rate) in parallel and I have observed on my computer, that DPC starts with a CPU load of 35-50% and after 2 minutes the CPU load decreases down to 0%. However, sometimes the DPC pulses in the following way: * 5 seconds no CPU load * 3 seconds 20-30% CP... 27 May 2010 18:11