First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
PCI and PCIe in WMDF
On May 30, 6:11 am, pascal <pas...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: "Maxim S. Shatskih" wrote: *) what to you think that the consideration for that kind of device driver should be? What is the data? is it some video? then AVStream is the proper way. the data is just raw data that has to ... 30 May 2010 14:21
RNDIS device crashes xp during enumeration
I am trying to debug a RNDIS device having CDC ethernet interface.The ether.c file registers with composite framework (linux gadget driver). Problem is the device works fine with linux but when we connect to xp machine the system crashes with BSOD. during enumeration. 3 times the windows ask for configuratio... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
where can i find file about KeServiceDescriptorTable structure
i can`t find some detialed information about KeServiceDescriptorTable could anyone give me a hand ? ... 30 May 2010 05:45
NdisFSendNetBufferLists fails in LWF
I have run into a problem while creating my own packet. I have successfully managed to create new net buffer list and send it to TCP/IP in FilterReceiveNetBufferLists. However, when I try to repeat the same process in function, FilterSendNetBufferLists, to send data to the underlying miniport it fails. Is there a d... 28 May 2010 23:36
usb storage - how to eject/remove from explorer
hello, i have created an UpperFilter driver for the DiskDrive class. the purpose is to enable/disable usb sticks. i have created a control device object and created a couple of IOCTRLs, so that my user app can do the enabling/disabling. to disable, in AddDevice, i do IoGetDeviceProperty on the DeviceObject'... 28 May 2010 10:27
Can we implement USB Audio Device over Bulk endpoints instead of ISOCH endpoint.
vinai <vinaibangala2001(a)gmail.com> wrote: I Have a device controller with Control, Bulk, Interrupt endpoints, it does not have any ISOCH endpoint. Can I stream the USB Audio over bulk endpoint. If we can, then the existing usb audio class drivers will work with this kind of device. It is possible, o... 28 May 2010 02:52
driver installation failed in xp with 7600.16385.0 build envir
Kota, Due to a DTM error message "CoInstaller version doesn't match any of the RTM fre versions" I have had to upgrade from 6000 to 7600.16385.1 of the DDK in order to pass the DTM test. Now our drivers won't install properly on x86 Vista and XP machines. Effectively the HID device won't load. It seems th... 27 May 2010 18:11
Filtering floppy operations with minifilter driver
I want to filter floppy disks operations with the file system minifilter driver. The problem is that I cannot attach minifilter to the drive unless the disk is inserted. If disk is not inserted into the drive, the FilterAttach function returns error (ERROR_FLT_DELETING_OBJECT (0X801F000B) for Windows XP and ERR... 28 May 2010 18:11
DPC's and its schedulers in multiprocessor environment
Hi all, I have some queries on DPC's. 1> In multiprocessor environment (Thinking as 2 processors), how many DPC queues will be there? 2> In the same environment as above, How the DPC's get scheduled? Kindly let me know, Thanking you guys -- ~~~~~ Prakash A Manannavar, Bangalore/Bengaluru. ... 27 May 2010 19:18
help - adding user/kernal comms to the diskperf wdm sample
hello, i am modifying the diskperf sample in the wdk so that i can communicate with it from user land. the diskperf sample is WDM. at the end of DriverEntry, i do: RtlInitUnicodeString( &ntUnicodeString, NT_DEVICE_NAME ); status = IoCreateDevice(DriverObject, 0, &ntUnicodeString, FILE_DEVICE_UNKNOWN, FILE... 28 May 2010 09:20