First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
FW: Replacement forums
From: GLKennedy Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 19:47 Newsgroups: Microsoft.en-US.whatforum Subject: Forums for Windows Debugging and WLK/DTM issues Hi, What forums are going to replace the Debugging Tools for Windows and the microsoft.public.development.device.drivers.dtm newsgroups? Both are slated to c... 18 May 2010 22:32
Can Win7 sdbus.sys support MMC plus highspeed(52Mhz) and 8bits ?
Hi, Can sdbus.sys in Windows 7 support MMC plus highspeed (52Mhz) and 8 bits transfer mode ? If not, how shall i enable these 2 features to work on Win 7 ? shall i write my own bus filter driver ? i am new to Windows device driver development, i appreciate any suggestion. Thanks, ts2893 ... 18 May 2010 22:32
trying to convert kbfiltr sample to a class level filter drive
you are of course correct, i did enter the backslash, told you it would be a rookie mistake...thank you. so it turns out that i dont need to hook the IRP_MJ_READ at all ? because after adding the correct class-level reg key like you said, and doing a reboot, i plugged in a few usb keyboards and they were all h... 18 May 2010 17:02
SignerSign fails with internal error
I am trying to sign the most recent version of my driver. This process used to work without any problems but now I am seeing this error message: Error: SignerSign() failed." (-2146762495/0x800b0101) Does anyone have additional information about the codes embedded in this message? thanks, RW ... 18 May 2010 22:32
trying to convert kbfiltr sample to a class level filter driver
hello, i am using the kbfiltr example from the WDK (7600) as a template for my keyboard filter driver. the purpose of the driver (at the moment) is just to enable/disable all keyboard input. i have got this working by modifying the KbFilter_ServiceCallback so that it drops all packets if required. i need to ... 18 May 2010 15:54
Building an Embedded Device/System? Tell VDC about your experience for a chance to WIN!
VDC is conducting its annual survey of mobile and embedded engineers so if you are involved in the engineering of mobile or embedded systems/software, this is your chance to influence key solution suppliers. The research covers embedded software, hardware, tools, and development practices. Your thoughts will imp... 17 May 2010 16:55
privileges on program installing a device
Hi all. I want enable the SE_CREATE_SYMBOLIC_LINK_NAME to a process-token that install a device file-system on a pc. I would that the program could be started as standard user on Vista, and then, if needed, it ask to user to grant the authorization to do the needed things. How can I do? Thank you. ... 11 Jun 2010 15:55
Does WDK support SSE4 intrinsic?
it seems that WDK inc folder does not contains intrin.h. does anyone know how to use SSE4 intrinsic functions in WDK? ... 17 May 2010 13:33
Driver unloads - do not know why
Hi, My minimal driver (Usb device driver with UMDF) unloads before the framework calls the OnD0Entry-method. I used the umdfSkeleton example from the WinDDK help as starting point. Also I return the correct interface (IPnpCallback) when the framework requests it via QueryInterface. In every function that i... 17 May 2010 08:01
OnD0Entry not called
Hi, I'm new to driver development and I have to to implement a UMDF driver for a custom USB device. I used the umdfSkeleton code from the help as a starting point. When I call the CreateDevice method from the WDF Framework the framework requests the IPnpCallback and IPnpCallbackHardware interface and I retur... 21 May 2010 12:49