First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Printer driver development in .Net.
Guys, I'll make this quick and a quick yes or no will do. Is it possible to develop a printer driver using .Net 2008/2010? I'd like to open a Word document for example, and File -> Print and select my driver. It would then launch a UI form, get some information from the user, etc. When OK is clicked, I'd need t... 10 Jun 2010 02:23
information on Storport for Windows xp
hi all, does anybody have any idea of storport driver? as i am trying to write the storport driver for windows xp. is it possible to write for windows xp ? can it be supported either way? i heard it is supported in windows xp 64 bit edition. is it true? if it is there then please let me know. also tell me whcih W... 9 Jun 2010 08:38
Post Script Print Driver - Need Help
I need to build a post script print driver that pulls an xml manifest from a server on our intranet and then displays custom options in the print dialog. In other words, I need to customize an area of a post script print driver dialog box to collect user info, before sending the print job and of course send th... 8 Jun 2010 14:54
windbg - won't tigger breakpoint until after manual break
Depends on a lot of things, but I see this pretty often. Either use /break (assuming boot.ini) or put a hard coded breakpoint in the beginning of your DriverEntry. Otherwise, I never know for sure whether windbg will break. Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD) Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting Website: http:/... 8 Jun 2010 13:45
windbg - won't tigger breakpoint until after manual break (load symbols)
Hi, I don't recall this being a problem in the past, but if I set a break point on something like DriverEntry, it's never hit, unless I manually break as soon as windbg attaches, then go. It's like the symbols aren't loaded until that point? I also don't see the driver in the list of stuff it's loading sy... 8 Jun 2010 19:31
help - added IRP_MJ_READ to toaster sample....bluescreen.
hello, i am making an upper filter for the disk class. i am using the toaster sample from WDK v7600 found here: C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.1\src\general\toaster\wdm\filter\clasupper i am using a windows 7 checked build environment. i built the toaster sample and put the driver on a windows 7 laptop. i added th... 8 Jun 2010 13:45
Simple hack to get $800 to your home.
Simple hack to get $800 to your home at http://latestnewsupdate.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 7 Jun 2010 08:33
Get WDFDEVICE from WDFREQUEST in IOCTL (KMDF)
Hi, I want to extract the WDFDEVICE object of the sending device from the WDFREQUEST Object in the servicing (receiving) device's EvtIoInternalDeviceControl routine. WdfIoQueueGetDevice routine returns the Device Object of the receiving device and not tha t of the sender. Is there any mechanism, that the sender... 7 Jun 2010 13:02
UMDF crash when uninstall/disable
Hi all, My UMDF driver crashes when it is being disabled or uninstalled. Using Windbg, I got the following error: ntdll!NtWaitForWorkViaWorkerFactory+0xa: 00000000`772317ba c3 ret When I used !analyze -v command, it only shows the following info: Last event: 13dc.12b4: Exit process 0:13dc, ... 25 Jun 2010 15:24
Simple hack to get $600 to your home.
Simple hack to get $600 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 5 Jun 2010 01:43