First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Does StorPortGetSystemAddress really works on Win7 x64 with 4G
Hi, Maxim: Thanks for your reply. But would you please give me more details about "storport's port registration info " ? what is is related with issue? Thanks again; "Maxim S. Shatskih" wrote: BTW, if use the scsiport driver, it work ok both 2GB ram and 4GB ram under Win7X64. Pr... 16 Jul 2010 17:41
How to Enable debug print in SCSI miniport driver
hi all, i am trying to print the debug messages of SCSI miniport driver. i have enabled it through kd >ed NT!Kd_ScsiPort_Mask 3 kd >ed NT!Kd_ScsiMiniport_Mask 3 kd >g but still it doesnt print messages, it shows a355b841 6890d355a3 push offset SCSIminiport ! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string' (a355d39... 5 Jul 2010 23:16
Intercept subdirectory creation in the minifilter driver
Hi, All Is there any way to intercept subdirectory creation in the minifilter driver preoperation (or postoperation) callback routine? I track all calls with MajorFunction == IRP_MJ_WRITE but when subdirectory is created, DesiredAccess (Data->Iopb->Parameters.Create.SecurityContext->DesiredAccess) value is set ... 6 Jul 2010 13:24
Does StorPortGetSystemAddress really works on Win7 x64 with 4GB Ra
Hi, All: I'm developing a Storport driver and need get the virtual address of Srb::DataBuffer. I used StorPortGetSystemAddress to get the virtual address. It works well under Win7 x64 with 2GB Ram, but failed under Win7 X64 with 4GB Ram. I used the dbgview to print the data after I copied it into t... 15 Jul 2010 12:05
Filtering floppy operations with minifilter driver
Thanks to All! The solution appears to be rather simple: minifilter has to register PFLT_INSTANCE_SETUP_CALLBACK procedure (in the FltRegisterFilter call) and return STATUS_SUCCESS from it. This ensures that minifilter will be attached to all volumes. Eugene. ... 5 Jul 2010 06:43
MmMapLockedPagesSpecifyCache in XP and Server2003
Hi, I'm Yot and I'm writing a driver. Here is my driver code: === DeviceExtension->SystemVirtualAddress = ExAllocatePool( NonPagedPool , Size6M ); DeviceExtension->Mdl = IoAllocateMdl( DeviceExtension->SystemVirtualAddress, Size6M, FALSE, FALSE, NULL ); DeviceExtension->Us... 6 Jul 2010 02:30
user buffer question
hi Can we use virtual memory or file mapping view buffer for device control and read / write ? How can we send large data more than gigabytes to USB device ? Thank for your teaching . ... 7 Jul 2010 02:35
WinUSB large data question
hi Can we use virtual memory or file mapping view buffer for WinUSB ? How can we send large data more than gigabytes to USB device ? Thank for your teaching . ... 6 Jul 2010 16:42
persistent font substitution
Solved, it seems a bug in the pscript driver: if there is any call to IPrintCoreHelper[PS]::SetOptions() then ALL the font substitution table is updated to the registry (if different than the default one). It seems that the pscript maintains an internal "dirty" flag stating that there are changes pending to sav... 1 Jul 2010 11:06
Simple hack to get $1500 to your home
Simple hack to get $1500 to your home At http://bannerclickandget.tk Due to high security risks, i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 1 Jul 2010 09:59