From: Mini UVC UAC on
Hi, Maxim:
Thanks for your reply.
But would you please give me more details about "storport's port
registration info " ? what is is related with issue?
Thanks again;

From: Mini UVC UAC on
Hi, Maxim & all:
Anyone meet the same issue?
who can give me some suggestion?

many thanks;

BR
Hardys

From: eagersh on
On Jul 13, 2:14 am, Mini UVC UAC
<MiniUVC...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi, Maxim & all:
>      Anyone meet the same issue?
>      who can give me some suggestion?
>
> many thanks;
>
> BR
> Hardys
>
> "Mini UVC UAC" wrote:
> > Hi, Maxim:
> >     Thanks for your reply.
> >     But would you please give me more details about "storport's port
> > registration info " ? what is is related with issue?
> >    Thanks again;

> > > Probably the storport's port registration info is not correct?
>
> > > --
> > > Maxim S. Shatskih
> > > Windows DDK MVP
> > > ma...(a)storagecraft.com
> > >http://www.storagecraft.com
>
> > > .

Do you check a return value of StorPortGetSystemAddress?

Igor Sharovar
From: Mini UVC UAC on
HI, Eagersh:

Thanks.
Of course, I have checked the result of StorPortGetSystemAddress, it
return STOR_STATUS_SUCCESS;

Anybody has other suggestions?
From: Mini UVC UAC on
Hi, Scott Noone:

Thanks very much, But I can't understand clearly about the dummy page.
and if so, how to do to fix the issue in my storport driver?