From: jvilar on
Solved, it seems a bug in the pscript driver: if there is any call to
IPrintCoreHelper[PS]::SetOptions() then ALL the font substitution table is
updated to the registry (if different than the default one). It seems that
the pscript maintains an internal "dirty" flag stating that there are changes
pending to save into the registry and that that flag is not properly set on
calling IPrintCoreHelper::SetFontSubstitution(), but calling SetOptions()...