First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
how do i know when to set callback to paged or not paged?
when using the sample code PLX9x5x for the my PCI driver it does not handle the I/O Control request so i added new queue for the I/O Control and callback routine PCIeEvtIoDeviceControl and added the proper code in the application for the IOCTL. each time i called the I/O Control request i Got the 'blue screen' ... 22 Jun 2010 07:11
ObRegisterCallbacks
Hi, I wanted to investigate that particular API because I'm in the process of re-designing some driver that we use internally. Our driver uses a lot of SSDT hooking and other things like that so, I want to make this go away and use proper Windows Kernel methods. Anyway, I wrote a little bit of code to register... 21 Jun 2010 13:35
Identifying the cause of Code 12 error
I'm performing some testing with an instrumented emulation platform, but my PCIe root port (intended to emulate an Intel 5500 chipset) is generating a "Code 12: Cannot find enough free resources" error in device manager. How do I identify which resources are unavailable? ... 18 Jun 2010 13:34
Identifying the cause of Code 12 error
....and of course, I've now found the plug and play debugging documentation. Never mind! ... 18 Jun 2010 13:34
Storport WMI receives NULL srb->DataPath for first request
I am adding WMI support to my storport driver and used the sample code in the DDK iSCSI driver as a foundation. My driver is simply trying to support the HBA API and does not have any unique data to provide. There is no MOF for my driver and I am simply using the GUID provided in Windows header files to describ... 22 Jul 2010 12:31
USB stich influences FireWire throughput
Hello, I have a strange feature on my HP Compaq 8000. I have a device connected via FireWire. While data is transferred from device to PC, throughput is rather low. This is easy to determine using a FireWire bus analyzer. The analyzer shows a lot of data packets have to be resend/retried. However, when I insert ... 18 Jun 2010 12:27
Inter-driver communication
I have 2 drivers, and want one driver to communicate with another driver. How can I achieve that? For example, I have 2 drivers: Driver1 and Driver2. The purposes of Driver1 is to allocate non-paged memory which it uses for reading/writing purposes. Driver2 would like to read from the same memory address ... 18 Jun 2010 12:27
Synchronise resource b/w interrupt routine & sys thread at PASSIVE
I have a dedicated memory (non-paged memory) which is used by interrupt routines to write data and PASSIVE_LEVEL system thread to read data from Now I want to synchronise read and writes. Can you please advise how can I achieve that in Multiple processor (MP) system ... 18 Jun 2010 14:40
kbfiltr compiled for Windows 7 x64, fails to run keyboard & mouse
The Keyboard and Mouse are not functional after installing kbfiltr sample for Windows 7 x64 and restarting. The Keyboard and regular mouse are inactive and fail to respond. The system must be restarted using F8/LKG. The Test system is a Lenovo T400 laptop, running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. The kbfiltr sample ... 18 Jun 2010 13:34
looking for HDAU.exe
Dear All, I am looking for HDau.exe to do audio driver configuration. But could not get it from MSDN. Can someone tell me how to get it. Thanks a Lot for your help Norrih ... 17 Jun 2010 10:04